Do you want to be a
Safety and Training Solutions is accredited as a service provider with the MQA (Mining Qualifications
Authority), Department of Labour, as well as SAIOSH (South African Institute of Occupational Safety
and Health) and is a preferred service provider with various leading companies in various industry sectors.
It is our pleasure to announce that, due to popular demand, our SHE PRACTITIONER DEVELOPMENT
PROGRAM is now available as a distant learning option.
Facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of a safety, health and environment management system.
Who should register?
People who want to pursue a career as SHE Practitioner / Safety Officer
Cost to enrol: R 7 150.00 (R 2 800.00 Deposit upon registration / Balance payable before final exam)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL MASTER
Learners credited with this Unit Standard will be capable of:
• Discus fundamental issues pertaining to occupational safety, health and environment.
• Demonstrating an understanding of Safety Theories and Principles.
• Have a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of Risk Management.
• Understand Safety, Health and Environment Management Systems.
• Understand the functions of a SHE Practitioner in the workplace
Upon registration you will be receiving the following:
• Learner Guide / Manual
• Tutorial Letter – Assignments to complete
• Continuous advice, assistance and guidance by e-mail and phone.
• Added to a student Whatsapp group.
Final Exam will be written after completion of all the required assignments